The Balms include Sweet Almond, Avocado, Macadamia Nut and Sunflower Oils, Shea Butter and Beeswax. A special blending procedure was developed which allows the blend to solidify at room temperature. As soon as the product touches the skin it melts into a liquid oil which has superb glide and warms up remarkably quickly. Also, by comparison with massage oils and lotions, only half the quantity of balm is needed.
The balm comes in 3 types: The first is Aroma Free to allow fragrance free massage or the addition of essential oils of your choice. The other 2 balms include 100% pure essential oil blends: Revitalizing combines lemongrass, rosewood and peppermint; and Purifying combines nutmeg, jasmine, rose and sandalwood.
Professional and Home Use: Melt the balm by rubbing in the palms of your hands and then apply as needed.
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil
- Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter
- Cera Alba (Beeswax)
- Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax
- Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
- Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract
- Heilmoor Clay
- Myristica Fragrens (Nutmeg) Oil
- Jasminum Grandiflorum (Jasmine) Oil
- Rosa Centifolia (Rose) Oil
- Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Oil
- Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Oil